In Indian culture, the peacock feather is considered a symbol of beauty, grace, and nobility. It is also associated with the god Krishna, who is often depicted wearing a peacock feather in his headband. Peacock feathers are often used in traditional Indian dance and in wedding decorations.
Additionally, they are believed to bring good luck and are used as a talisman to ward off evil. Overall, the peacock feather holds significant cultural and spiritual value in India.
Peacock feather earrings can be styled in a variety of ways, depending on the occasion and personal taste.
Some ways to style them include:
- Wearing them with a formal dress or gown for a special occasion such as a wedding or prom.
- Pairing them with a bohemian-style outfit, such as a flowy maxi dress and sandals, for a more casual look.
- Wearing them with a traditional outfit, such as a saree, for a cultural or traditional event.
- Incorporating them into a costume, such as a 1920s flapper or a belly dancer.
- Wearing them with a simple, casual outfit such as a t-shirt and jeans to add a touch of elegance to a more relaxed look.
It’s also depend on the design of the earring, some peacock feather earrings are big, colorful and bold, some are small and elegant, so you can style them accordingly.
MATERIAL – STERLING SILVER 92.5